- Remote IT HelpThis article explores ways of sharing a desktop to provide help. Sharing a desktop allows me to see what you see on your screen. It also can allow me to control your mouse and keyboard in order to show you things. I do this with personal respect for your computer
- Your Website should Give a WPHoot!This website is based on a theme from WPHoot called “News Byte.” It was conceived on the free version of the theme, and then I upgraded to the paid version with a promo code. There are quite a few reasons why I would suggest this and probably other themes from
- EditorialDear visitor, Should one pull all the stops or rely on proven technologies? What balance should one seek between formal and informal in digital innovation? How much should a team document their work? These are just some of the questions every business asks in the realm of internet and mobile planning.
- Setting up Diazo with Nginx (by hand compile)Diazo is a proxy server able to re-theme any existing website, local or distant. You may find more info on diazo.org. As far as I understand it, outside of Plone, the deployment is always a challenge. The idea is that you take a theme that is an XSL file (the XLS
- So Lei Asked me if …Dear reader, This blog post is much more detailed in French. I will just tell the general story here. I was minding my own business when Lei asked me if I knew anyone who could use a custom iOS or Android application. Nope. Hmph, perhaps we could revive Managence and
- Using a Personal Git RepositoryThis post will describe how I set up and use my personal Git repository server. Git is a time machine, and useful for tracking changes in source code, but also office documents. Git also provides a way of synchronizing remote files. I have been using a personal version management software
Service solutions that may interest IT team members include :