See Cyber Confidence-Building for my helping you individually with any digital problem you may have.
- Cloud Sharing Needs You!Files disappear! The solution? The Cloud. Cloud services save all your files in real-time ! And your computer and your cloud are always synchronised ! . Never again will your files be lost. Cloud services are not free. But hey can be cheaper : we at Mann.fr propose that we buy these
- Remote IT HelpThis article explores ways of sharing a desktop to provide help. Sharing a desktop allows me to see what you see on your screen. It also can allow me to control your mouse and keyboard in order to show you things. I do this with personal respect for your computer
- Religious ToleranceKarma It is my karma to observe and notice religious intolerance. Once a volunteer for the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Paris, I was at the greeting table. Unknown people came up to me. I explained that UU was about each finding their own spiritual path and that we were no
- What is an Apology?Not guilt. Not shame. Not submission. Apology is affirmation and love. For me, an apology has at least three components: Recognition of what you did wrong Recognition of the effects of your wrong-doing A sincere and motivated promise to mitigate such effects in the future Here are some random pages I
- Why Never Wrong?!I once did a comic review on why one can never esteem oneself wrong. The reason being that when you know you were wrong, you are again right. This video is interesting. The proposition here is that stupid people have a tendency to think themselves correct and smart people have
- Which Dog for Parisian Life?Here is a video on the different kinds of dogs that can have some alone time in an apartment. The video is also useful because it brings thoughts on which breeds to consider for the apartment. The description to the video is a nice recap. The breeds cited are Terrier
Challenges to us as private citizens can be: